Table of Contents

Paying Vendors

Get the Glossary

Glossary Paragraph


Resource Center / Justworks Updates

Justworks Pays Employees, Contractors, AND NOW...Vendors!

In addition to paying employees and contractors, you can now pay vendors directly from the Justworks dashboard.

Isaac Oates, CEO of Justworks
Isaac Oates
Feb 04, 20141 minutes
New to Justworks

Paying employees and contractors with Justworks is easy. Ever since we launched, our customers have asked if there was a way to pay vendors, too. That day has arrived! You can now pay vendors directly from the Justworks product.

Paying Vendors

Adding a vendor is easy. Log in as an administrator, and click the Add Staff or Vendors button at the top of your dashboard. Then, check the Vendor (1099) box and enter the business name and the name and email address of your point of contact. Once you click Add New Vendor, they’ll receive an email to set up their own account.

Paying vendors is just as easy as paying employees and contractors. Enter the amount, payment date and tax classification, and the payment will be scheduled.

Both you and the vendor will receive notifications about when payments have been scheduled, modified or canceled. You’ll be able to see outgoing vendor payments on your forecast calendar along with employee and contractor payments.

As always, Justworks will take care of filing any necessary 1099 forms with your vendor and with the government. Vendor payments are available free of charge to all Justworks administrators.

As always, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, we're here to help!

Providing Meals for Employees: What are the Costs?

Learn which employee meal expenses are tax deductible.

Thanks for downloading!

If the requested file does not load in a new window, click here.

Download Your eBook Today


This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, legal or tax advice. If you have any legal or tax questions regarding this content or related issues, then you should consult with your professional legal or tax advisor.